YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Balancing Observability and Agility in a Startup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 7th December 2021)
- Deploying Microservices and Traditional Applications with Kubernetes (with Jérôme Petazzoni) (Online Course on 28th March - 1st April 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Observability for Microservices: practical advice
Alex is the Platform Engineering Lead at On the dot where he employs cloud native solutions to solve technical challenges. Previously he worked as a Devops Consultant helping companies adopt modern ways of dealing with infrastructure. Alex recently discovered a new love for developing video games and working on electronics projects, but his favorite thing is still Italian food.