In this talk I will briefly review what observability is and why old paradigms break when dealing with microservices. Then I'll give you my favorite tips to help you achieve a better understanding of your microservices architecture.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Balancing Observability and Agility in a Startup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Microservices Architecture with Jorge Ortiz‑Fuentes (Online Course on 19th - 21st April 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Observability for Microservices: practical advice
Alex is the Platform Engineering Lead at On the dot where he employs cloud native solutions to solve technical challenges. Previously he worked as a Devops Consultant helping companies adopt modern ways of dealing with infrastructure. Alex recently discovered a new love for developing video games and working on electronics projects, but his favorite thing is still Italian food.