YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
A deep dive into contextual word embeddings and understanding what NLP models learn
I'm an AI & Deep Learning Enthusiast. My broad areas of interest include natural language processing and machine learning in general. Currently, I am studying natural language processing models in the Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research (FAIR) lab in London. I hold a Ph.D. in Engineering in Computer Science from Sapienza University of Rome.