A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
An analysis of over ten years of commercial development using Agile (10,100 unique task estimates made by 22 developers, under 20 project codes). Factors found to influence task implementation effort estimation accuracy included the person making the estimate, the project involved, and the propensity to use round numbers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Effort Estimation (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Analysis of an Agile effort estimation dataset
Derek used to write compilers that translated what people wrote, and then moved on to analysing code to try to work out what they intended to write. These days he is analysing all the publicly available software engineering data.