A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Effort Estimation (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Analysis of an Agile effort estimation dataset
Derek used to write compilers that translated what people wrote, and then moved on to analysing code to try to work out what they intended to write. These days he is analysing all the publicly available software engineering data.