Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This is a good thing to know, but when you write code these concepts are not always at the front of our mind. As developers you want to have snappy user interfaces and good provide smooth experiences. But how often do you ask, what is the effect of the code you just wrote? Will it block the user? How do you deal with this?
In this talk James will take a high level look at the main thread and event loop, and then explore how you schedule work in ways that best fit the journeys of our users.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dojo 2 and ag-grid Interoperability (SkillsCast recorded in August 2018)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)