Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The goal of designing and building Observable systems is to make sure that when they run in production, developers and operators can detect undesirable behaviour and have actionable information to pin down root cause. As teams move more applications to Cloud the importance of having a Strategy of how to do this becomes ever more important.
This talk will provide practical steps on how to simply do this. It’ll provide you with the pillars which form the foundational platform for helping you better understand how your systems are performing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (Online Meetup on 15th October 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
A Hitchhikers Guide to Improving Observability in a Hybrid Universe
Alex is part of the Solutions Architect team at Elastic. He previously was at an Oxford University startup where he worked on building an automated machine learning platform which relied heavily on kubernetes & microservices.