Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will provide practical steps on how to simply do this. It’ll provide you with the pillars which form the foundational platform for helping you better understand how your systems are performing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- Invitation to Systems Thinking with Jessica Kerr and Kent Beck (Online Course on 21st - 25th June 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- Wasmcloud, a next-gen platform in Rust and WASM (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
A Hitchhikers Guide to Improving Observability in a Hybrid Universe
Alex is part of the Solutions Architect team at Elastic. He previously was at an Oxford University startup where he worked on building an automated machine learning platform which relied heavily on kubernetes & microservices.