Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk will provide practical steps on how to simply do this. It’ll provide you with the pillars which form the foundational platform for helping you better understand how your systems are performing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
A Hitchhikers Guide to Improving Observability in a Hybrid Universe
Alex is part of the Solutions Architect team at Elastic. He previously was at an Oxford University startup where he worked on building an automated machine learning platform which relied heavily on kubernetes & microservices.