Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Technology is evolving faster than ever before. AI is here to stay. It’s not the problem. It’s an opportunity for us to develop our skills and abilities even further or at a faster rate – our Emotional or Human Intelligence.
Emotional Intelligence must complement AI for exponential growth in order to realise the true business value of analytics and machine learning.
This talk takes you on a business value perspective journey. What are the implications for technology leaders and their teams? What is the role of big data and how can we explore this?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Leading with AI and Emotional Intelligence for Growth
Maggie Sarfo is an author, speaker and advisor and brings over 18 years’ experience in leadership, business growth, technology and transformation to her global audiences.