Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
When you think of a microservice design approach, what often springs to mind is a clever picture with dozens of instances in a cluster somewhere in the cloud.
When you talk about creating an application from scratch, you often cannot imagine the evolution of its ecosystem without building more and more services, one by one.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Multiple Hosting Targets for Microservices: What Could Be Easier? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lighting Talk: The Side Effects of Microservices: Making the Industry Better
Nikita Kozlov is a Solution Architect at DataArt. He has over 10 years’ experience in the IT sector, as a developer, technical architect, and solution architect.