Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
When you talk about creating an application from scratch, you often cannot imagine the evolution of its ecosystem without building more and more services, one by one.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Multiple Hosting Targets for Microservices: What Could Be Easier? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 6th - 10th June 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Lighting Talk: The Side Effects of Microservices: Making the Industry Better
Nikita Kozlov is a Solution Architect at DataArt. He has over 10 years’ experience in the IT sector, as a developer, technical architect, and solution architect.