Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
It is rather tricky to face an existing microservice ecosystem migrate to a new infrastructure. Prerequisites vary: reducing costs of cloud providers, going into a “real” cloud from an “on premise” deployment, or dealing with native cloud services integrations.
Nikita is going to talk about some of the architecture design patterns that prove to be very effective when running out of resources while migrating from one infrastructure provider to another.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lighting Talk: The Side Effects of Microservices: Making the Industry Better (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Implementing Microservices: Nobody Told Me About That (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lightning Talk: Multiple Hosting Targets for Microservices: What Could Be Easier?
Nikita Kozlov is a Solution Architect at DataArt. He has over 10 years’ experience in the IT sector, as a developer, technical architect, and solution architect.