Jorge loves REST, but found GraphQL interesting and decided to investigate. After working on his first production GraphQL API, he has pitted them against each other in a bout over three rounds, to compare their qualities and advantages. May the best API win!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Functional Calisthenics with Jorge Gueorguiev Garcia (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 8th - 11th March 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
GraphQL: May the Best API Win!
Although he started early (with QuickBasic and Turbo Pascal), took him a while to center into the developer way of living. Nonetheless, he has more than 10 years experience as software developer at different levels. His main experience is around C# and .Net, but has a keen interest in other languages, especially around functional programming. In his experience two maxims have been revealed, Simple is Beautiful and Make Everyone's Life Easy. Because of them, his personal goal is to improve the experience of fellow developers (which always translates to happy customers)