Despite having access to a wealth of data, organisations still struggle to effectively deliver trusted insights to the entire workforce—preventing them from realizing the full value of their data investments. Overcoming this challenge takes pervasive adoption of trusted analytics.
This talk will cover:
• Empowering business users with self-service analytics and data discovery using Natural Language queries,
• Mastering the next wave of Enterprise Intelligence with zero-click analytics.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)