A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The best part, it is not as difficult as you may think!
In this workshop, you will cut through all the foreign jargon and give participants a solid machine learning and stream processing foundation.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Understand the basics of Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Train custom machine learning models using
- Azure Machine Learning Service
- Jupyter Notebooks with ScikitLearn/Pandas and Numpy
- Deploy your machine learning models to an Azure Function and/or Azure Container Instance
- Setup a real-time data pipeline using Azure Stream Analytics
- Understand the concept of temporal windows
- Integrate your machine learning models into your data pipeline
- A laptop
- A free Azure subscription
- Visual Studio Code
- .NET Core SDK
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Deep Learning in .NET - It's Here! (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- ML Pipelines from the Get Go (Without Tears) (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Keynote — Provably correct, asymptotically efficient, higher-order reverse-mode automatic differentiation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Tutorial: Real-Time Stream Analytics <3 Machine Learning
Originally from Sweden, Alexander has 10+ years of professional software development experience, solving problems for a wide range of industries.