The meetup will cover :
• Experience and best practices from Plandek on approaching Agile metrics with multiple clients,
• An insight on Plandek’s modular solution and how it can accommodates different needs over time,
• A systemic workshop with the participants to hear experiences from the room, solutions that worked and metrics did not
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Measuring agility with Plandek- Demos (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Measuring Agility with Plandek
Reuben is Plandek’s Head of Platform Engineering, leading the team that designs, builds and maintains data platform. He has a BSc (Hons) in Computer Science from City, University of London. Prior to joining Plandek, Reuben spent 5 years leading the delivery of large software projects for major clients at Artirix. He began his career as a software engineer at a small enterprise software consultancy and then moved on to working on the challenges of seasonal software scalability at Arenaflowers.
Will Lytle, Director, Customer Success, Plandek. Will is a senior technologist, specialising in digital transformation and leading cross-functional delivery teams. He has more than 15 years of global experience in Agile and Hybrid development, operating models, developing talent, systems integration and production management. In his current role as Director, Customer Success for Plandek, Will helps agile teams to deliver more effectively by applying metrics for continuous self-improvement.
Davy Nys, Chief Revenue Officer, Plandek.Davy has spent over 20 years in data & analytics solutions. From developing telco traffic prediction systems to growing and leading sales and marketing organisations at various technology startups. He has worked on data solutions for very small organisations to Global 2000 multinationals. In his current role as Chief Revenue Officer he’s responsible for growing Plandek’s customer base by helping software teams with actionable insights across their end-to-end software delivery process.
Outside work Davy brings his competitiveness to the basketball court. He also enjoys cycling in the mountains and spending time with his 2 boys.