A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
How do you lead in this fast-changing environment? How do you make decisions? Do you believe in a one-size-fits-all “Agile” operating model to be successful?
A new environment requires a new approach, sensing the context and adapting the approach. Please let us introduce the Cynefin framework from Dave Snowden, Cognitive Edge.
Cynefin is a sense-making framework. The framework allows people to make sense of a situation, to understand its context, and determine the appropriate course of action. Its application is vast and profound. It offers teams, leaders and policy-makers a tool to determine the nature of a situation with guiding decision-making models.
In this meet-up, we will:
Introduce the Framework
Run a workshop with the audience to practice the framework - the Cynefin A&E game - allowing you to practice the framework
Reflect back with the audience on the situation and the applicability in Digital Business & IT
Recalibrating the approach to “Agile”
Understanding how to adapt the leadership to the digital context
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week (Online Conference on 27th - 29th July 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Team Identity and its Impact on an Organisation (Online Meetup on 3rd August 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Making Decisions in Uncertainty - A Practical Introduction to Cynefin
He supports organisations to succeed in a dynamic market by helping them to develop awareness and ways of working that are contextual to their needs. Advising and guiding organisations to gain a new set of competencies so they can continuously re-optimise to an ever-changing business landscape. He co-develop change to remove organisational debt to create the focus for innovation. In order to achieve this, as a Transformation Coach, his role is to support business transformation programmes and develop new ways of working across departments. He teaches departments, and coach & mentor individuals. He also coached in many brands and organisations such as the UK Government, BBC, MTV, Nike, Telegraph newspaper, Financial Times and Sainsbury’s.
Philippe has been involved with Digital change from the early days of the Internet (nearly 25 years) and has led the initiation and delivery of significant change initiatives for clients such as Legal & General, Vodafone, O2, Ladbrokes, M&S, HSBC, Barclays, etc. Now working as an independent Coach/Consultant, Philippe is using innovative methods to help businesses shape, plan and deploy their digital strategy, organisation change, lean-agile operating model, and most importantly develop their people and leadership. Philippe is a trained systemic coach (ORSC), complexity & systems thinker (Cynefin™ / VSM), Digital delivery manager, and a seasoned Lean and Agile practitioner. Philippe is the founder and organiser of London’s Digital Leadership meet-up