The discipline of Neuro-Linguistic Programming gives us a number of insights and techniques into understanding people’s perceptions, how they see the world and how they behave as a result.
We can learn questioning techniques, to draw out the person’s understanding of themselves and their situation; we can see how to spot the negative language patterns that people use which disempower them and limit their perceived options; and we can learn reframing techniques, which will help our colleagues to challenge their perceptions and increase their choices.
This session will show how each of these techniques can be used and teach participants a set of skills to increase their effectiveness in interacting with their colleagues and teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Christine Thompson Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach presents: Coaching Excellence NLP Strategies for effective teams
Christine Thompson - is an Agile Coach, a Team Coach and an Individual Coach. She is committed to helping you to become the best version of yourself. She works with teams to promote an Agile mindset, and a set of behaviours resulting from that mindset, which allows them to focus on delivering value whilst being responsive to change, in an environment that is inclusive, safe and challenging to all its members.