We can learn questioning techniques, to draw out the person’s understanding of themselves and their situation; we can see how to spot the negative language patterns that people use which disempower them and limit their perceived options; and we can learn reframing techniques, which will help our colleagues to challenge their perceptions and increase their choices.
This session will show how each of these techniques can be used and teach participants a set of skills to increase their effectiveness in interacting with their colleagues and teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Christine Thompson Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach presents: Coaching Excellence NLP Strategies for effective teams
Christine Thompson - is an Agile Coach, a Team Coach and an Individual Coach. She is committed to helping you to become the best version of yourself. She works with teams to promote an Agile mindset, and a set of behaviours resulting from that mindset, which allows them to focus on delivering value whilst being responsive to change, in an environment that is inclusive, safe and challenging to all its members.