We can learn questioning techniques, to draw out the person’s understanding of themselves and their situation; we can see how to spot the negative language patterns that people use which disempower them and limit their perceived options; and we can learn reframing techniques, which will help our colleagues to challenge their perceptions and increase their choices.
This session will show how each of these techniques can be used and teach participants a set of skills to increase their effectiveness in interacting with their colleagues and teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Testing Stories Project (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Christine Thompson Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach presents: Coaching Excellence NLP Strategies for effective teams
Christine Thompson - is an Agile Coach, a Team Coach and an Individual Coach. She is committed to helping you to become the best version of yourself. She works with teams to promote an Agile mindset, and a set of behaviours resulting from that mindset, which allows them to focus on delivering value whilst being responsive to change, in an environment that is inclusive, safe and challenging to all its members.