We can learn questioning techniques, to draw out the person’s understanding of themselves and their situation; we can see how to spot the negative language patterns that people use which disempower them and limit their perceived options; and we can learn reframing techniques, which will help our colleagues to challenge their perceptions and increase their choices.
This session will show how each of these techniques can be used and teach participants a set of skills to increase their effectiveness in interacting with their colleagues and teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Of Technical Leaders, the 10x Dev and Other Mythical Creatures (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Christine Thompson Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach presents: Coaching Excellence NLP Strategies for effective teams
Christine Thompson - is an Agile Coach, a Team Coach and an Individual Coach. She is committed to helping you to become the best version of yourself. She works with teams to promote an Agile mindset, and a set of behaviours resulting from that mindset, which allows them to focus on delivering value whilst being responsive to change, in an environment that is inclusive, safe and challenging to all its members.