Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you want your software to do the right things and correctly, you need to test it implacably.
The big problem is that companies see the testing phase as the bottleneck of the process, slowing down product release (which it is). To change that, there needs to be a new way of testing applications, making the release process a testing process as well, and involve everyone within the team from the beginning. QAs are not a separate team anymore (DevTestOps).
How does this affect the testing pyramid? In this session, you will discover and explore several techniques that you can use immediately following the session to start testing in production and speeding up your release cycle to unimaginable limits.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps
Alex is a Software Engineer in the Developers group at Red Hat. He is passionate about the Java world, software automation and believes in the open source software model.