Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you want your software to do the right things and correctly, you need to test it implacably.
The big problem is that companies see the testing phase as the bottleneck of the process, slowing down product release (which it is). To change that, there needs to be a new way of testing applications, making the release process a testing process as well, and involve everyone within the team from the beginning. QAs are not a separate team anymore (DevTestOps).
How does this affect the testing pyramid? In this session, you will discover and explore several techniques that you can use immediately following the session to start testing in production and speeding up your release cycle to unimaginable limits.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 10th - 12th October 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022 (Online Conference on 14th - 17th November 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- The Return of Londroid (in London on 6th October 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps
Alex is a Software Engineer in the Developers group at Red Hat. He is passionate about the Java world, software automation and believes in the open source software model.