Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
If you want your software to do the right things and correctly, you need to test it implacably.
The big problem is that companies see the testing phase as the bottleneck of the process, slowing down product release (which it is). To change that, there needs to be a new way of testing applications, making the release process a testing process as well, and involve everyone within the team from the beginning. QAs are not a separate team anymore (DevTestOps).
How does this affect the testing pyramid? In this session, you will discover and explore several techniques that you can use immediately following the session to start testing in production and speeding up your release cycle to unimaginable limits.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Distributed Data Patterns for Microservices — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps
Alex is a Software Engineer in the Developers group at Red Hat. He is passionate about the Java world, software automation and believes in the open source software model.