Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this session, Ebru will talk about how a migration project to Serverless partly failed.
She will explain things done well, how the cloudnative microservice is piece by piece moved to serverless by Strangler and Branch by Abstraction patterns, as well as how Event sourcing did help when they turned more applications to serverless. You will also learn about how network design, api manager, and general understanding of serverless offerings are so important that people may ignore them. Ebru will share her experience/lessons learned so you don’t have to repeat them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to AWS Fundamentals (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- Secure Cloud Native Architecture (in London on 23rd - 25th March 2020)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- CloudNative London 2020 (in London on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Keynote by Brian Ketelsen on Going Multicloud with Serverless (in London on 17th October 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Your Kernel and You - How cgroups make containers possible (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)