Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Kubeflow is an open-source project dedicated to making deployments of machine learning workflows on Kubernetes simple, portable and scalable.
This session will focus on Kubeflow Pipelines, a platform to enable end-to-end orchestration of ML pipelines as well as easy experimentation and re-use. You'll learn how to build and manage machine learning workloads that can scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning at scale: TensorFlow in the Cloud - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 28th September - 1st October 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard – Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (Online Meetup on 6th August 2020)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines
Yufeng is a Developer Advocate focusing on Cloud AI, where he is working to make machine learning more understandable and usable for all. He is the creator of the YouTube series AI Adventures, at yt.be/AIAdventures, exploring the art, science, and tools of machine learning.