Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Kubeflow is an open-source project dedicated to making deployments of machine learning workflows on Kubernetes simple, portable and scalable.
This session will focus on Kubeflow Pipelines, a platform to enable end-to-end orchestration of ML pipelines as well as easy experimentation and re-use. You'll learn how to build and manage machine learning workloads that can scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning at scale: TensorFlow in the Cloud - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines
Yufeng is a Developer Advocate focusing on Cloud AI, where he is working to make machine learning more understandable and usable for all. He is the creator of the YouTube series AI Adventures, at yt.be/AIAdventures, exploring the art, science, and tools of machine learning.