Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This session will focus on Kubeflow Pipelines, a platform to enable end-to-end orchestration of ML pipelines as well as easy experimentation and re-use. You'll learn how to build and manage machine learning workloads that can scale.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Machine Learning at scale: TensorFlow in the Cloud - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Model Deployment (Online Meetup on 29th September 2022)
- ML Pipelines from the Get Go (Without Tears) (SkillsCast recorded in August 2022)
- Autoscaling Bazel Remote Builds and EC2 Mac with Buildkite, Flare and Nodeless Kubernetes (SkillsCast recorded in June 2022)
Using Kubeflow Pipelines for building machine learning pipelines
Yufeng is a Developer Advocate focusing on Cloud AI, where he is working to make machine learning more understandable and usable for all. He is the creator of the YouTube series AI Adventures, at yt.be/AIAdventures, exploring the art, science, and tools of machine learning.