Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In DC/OS, the DC/OS commons SDK enables anyone to build service automation for DC/OS using just a declarative spec in most cases. The Kudo project can now leverage this set of automation expertise to enable automated creation of operators for Kubernetes. In this session, Matt will introduce the Kudo project, explore the conceptual similarities between Mesos frameworks and Kubernetes operators, and demo the creation of a Kubernetes operator using Kudo.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- From Batch to Pipelines - Why Apache Mesos And DC/OS Are A Solution For Emerging Patterns In Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- F# Gives You Superpowers (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Cloud Security Beyond Technology – Organizational Challenges on the Way to Cloud Native (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Kubernetes Operators The Easy Way
Matt Jarvis is Senior Director of Community and Evangelism at Mesosphere, engaging with the communities around DC/OS and Mesos. Matt has spent more than 15 years building products and services around open source software, on everything from embedded devices to large scale distributed systems. Most recently he has been focused on the open cloud infrastructure space, and in emerging patterns for cloud native applications. Matt is a regular speaker at conferences and meetups worldwide including MesosCon, Open Source Data Centre, Open Infrastructure Summit and IT Next Summit.