This thought provoking and interactive session will cover her 5 key lessons. It has been designed to give attendees the opportunity to test and apply their own learnings in a safe environment.
You’ll come away feeling more resilient, with increased awareness of the impact of your choices and greater clarity of what happiness looks like to you.
- Discover powerful techniques to build your resilience
- Develop greater understanding of your own needs for happiness
- Gain more perspective and flexibility to create space for new opportunities
- Leave with a toolkit of transformational personalised insight
- Move forward with confidence to create a positive attitude towards change
Note - LondonTechLadies events are open to anyone - men & women from any industry or background are welcome.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Intersectional Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd September 2021)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- 5 Ways of Setting Boundaries - Boost Your Energy, Productivity & Focus (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Life Lessons from Cancer and how these can apply in Business
As an accredited Coach, NLP practitioner, Change Consultant and Speaker, I am passionate about supporting people through change and towards their happiest lives. I created Transcendence Coaching Limited in order to provide authentically delivered, credible and inspiring coaching programmes and workshops to both Corporates and Individuals in the context of change.