Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
With WebXR you are finally ready to create first-class Virtual and Augmented Reality experiences using Open Web technologies. This allows new type of content to be published and consumed on the Web almost instantaneously from any capable device. During this talk Andrzej will share with you what the current state of the art is, how you can dive into developing such experiences for all available platforms, and what might be possible in the future.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Device Tree Driver (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Building immersive worlds with Mixed Reality
HTML5 Game Developer, Enclave Games indie studio founder, js13kGames competition creator, Gamedev.js community firestarter and Gamedev.js Weekly newsletter publisher. Proud member of the Mozilla Tech Speakers family. Excited about cutting-edge Web technologies like WebXR and Progressive Web Apps. Likes eating sushi and playing Neuroshima Hex.