Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: How Birdie Uses An Event-based Approach To Scale (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
NestJS: A Framework for Your Node Backend
Passionate about products innovation and creation, Samuel is working with the London startup studio Kamet to help each venture to deliver the best. He is a "full-stack engineer", maintainer and contributor of a lot of open-source technologies like Symfony. After being CTO of a French web development company, he moved to London as an engineer and spent 2 years creating a product for developers, called ContinuousPipe.