Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
There are quite a few theoretical concepts of writing good a React application, including popular functional programming approaches. However, few take into consideration the impacts these will have on performance of the application. In this talk you’ll learn how some commonly used patterns have an adverse effect on the speed of your app, and how to avoid using them. Anna will mainly explore UI and state management but you’ll also dive into some native-specific issues and look at how to prevent them.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Going Native (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Practical Performance for React (Native)