This session was not filmed.
In this talk Jin Cong Ho will share the latest developments in Reinforcement Learning algorithms like meta reinforcement learning and hierarchical multi-agent reinforcement learning.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Knowledge Transfer in Reinforcement Learning (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Sletten's Data Science with Python Workshop (in London on 18th - 20th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- Reinforcement Learning Journal Club (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Countdown to Big Data LDN (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Porcupine: Flows Your Rows with Arrows (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Automating Elaborate-Transform-Load for Busy Data Scientists (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Latest Trends in Reinforcement Learning
Jin Cong Ho is a final year computer science student at the University of Nottingham, specializing in machine learning. He recently completed his undergraduate dissertation on multi-task reinforcement learning. His primary interest is to deploy the latest research advances in the larger production environment to create value.