Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you will learn how birdie is an event-based approach as the core of its architecture. Samuel will share with you the reasoning of why he went to the path of using events instead of "updatable entities" for the core of his business logic, how he and his team built it and how it evolved after more than a year in production and millions of events.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- NestJS: A Framework for Your Node Backend (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- RS232 Board for the Pi (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: How Birdie Uses An Event-based Approach To Scale
Passionate about products innovation and creation, Samuel is working with the London startup studio Kamet to help each venture to deliver the best. He is a "full-stack engineer", maintainer and contributor of a lot of open-source technologies like Symfony. After being CTO of a French web development company, he moved to London as an engineer and spent 2 years creating a product for developers, called ContinuousPipe.