Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
Keynote: Preparing for the Quantum Revolution
John has nearly 30 years of experience writing all kinds of software, and was one of the original designers of the Microsoft Q# language for Quantum Computing.
He is a frequent speaker at conferences on various topics of expertise including on functional programming, cloud computing, quantum computing and software engineering.
He was one of the original designers of Microsoft Q#, and currently works on the Microsoft Quantum Computing team with the software engineers and physicists who are building a full-stack quantum computer.