Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Developed by Netifi in collaboration with Netflix, Facebook, Pivotal, Alibaba and others, RSocket combines messaging, stream processing and observability in a single, lightweight solution that provides the connectivity needed for today’s web, mobile and IoT applications. Unlike older technologies such as REST or gRPC, RSocket is equally adept at handling service calls as well as high-throughput streaming data and is at home in the datacenter as well as in the cloud, browsers and mobile/IoT devices.
In this session you will learn how Netifi is using RSocket to simplify the way enterprises architect for the cloud, enabling enterprise developers to build and operate complex networks of services with performance improvements of up to 400% and cost reductions of up to 90% compared to legacy technology.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- iSAQB Software Architecture Gathering — Digital 2022: 2-Day Sessions Ticket (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Cloud-Native Microservices with RSocket
Arsalan Farooq is CEO at Netifi. Previously, he was vice president, cloud products at Persistent Systems/Accelerite, which he joined with the acquisition of Convirture in 2015.