Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
One recommended model to successfully implement DevOps in your environment leverages GitOps and Infrastructure as Code. This session is focused on how one of Andrew's teams have leveraged this model and what a powerful impact it has had. You will discover and discuss the goals of the team, what problems they had before implementing this model, then the framework of what they implemented and operational model. Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code has been successful. They have seen:
• Improved collaboration, resulting in means less friction. • Ops team configures software and apps rapidly and more reliably • Reduced Errors • Dev produces higher-quality code that can be tested more often and released to production faster
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code
Andrew Horrigan is a Technical Marketing Engineer for Cisco’s Cloud Platform and Solutions Group with a focus on industry-leading hybrid and multicloud solutions from the world’s largest networking and software company. With more than 8 years of services delivery and product development, he’s interested with identifying new opportunities in cloud, automation, and application development to simplify and accelerate innovations in the market.