Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Software delivery teams are looking to increase speed of innovation without compromising quality. There are many approaches but when you break it down, all roads lead to DevOps and continuous delivery.
One recommended model to successfully implement DevOps in your environment leverages GitOps and Infrastructure as Code. This session is focused on how one of Andrew's teams have leveraged this model and what a powerful impact it has had. You will discover and discuss the goals of the team, what problems they had before implementing this model, then the framework of what they implemented and operational model. Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code has been successful. They have seen:
• Improved collaboration, resulting in means less friction. • Ops team configures software and apps rapidly and more reliably • Reduced Errors • Dev produces higher-quality code that can be tested more often and released to production faster
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code
Andrew Horrigan is a Technical Marketing Engineer for Cisco’s Cloud Platform and Solutions Group with a focus on industry-leading hybrid and multicloud solutions from the world’s largest networking and software company. With more than 8 years of services delivery and product development, he’s interested with identifying new opportunities in cloud, automation, and application development to simplify and accelerate innovations in the market.