Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Software delivery teams are looking to increase speed of innovation without compromising quality. There are many approaches but when you break it down, all roads lead to DevOps and continuous delivery.
One recommended model to successfully implement DevOps in your environment leverages GitOps and Infrastructure as Code. This session is focused on how one of Andrew's teams have leveraged this model and what a powerful impact it has had. You will discover and discuss the goals of the team, what problems they had before implementing this model, then the framework of what they implemented and operational model. Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code has been successful. They have seen:
• Improved collaboration, resulting in means less friction. • Ops team configures software and apps rapidly and more reliably • Reduced Errors • Dev produces higher-quality code that can be tested more often and released to production faster
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Digital transformation through GitOps and Infrastructure as Code
Andrew Horrigan is a Technical Marketing Engineer for Cisco’s Cloud Platform and Solutions Group with a focus on industry-leading hybrid and multicloud solutions from the world’s largest networking and software company. With more than 8 years of services delivery and product development, he’s interested with identifying new opportunities in cloud, automation, and application development to simplify and accelerate innovations in the market.