Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Takeaways * An understanding of design patterns in relation to building and deploying Cloud Native systems * An understanding of where each pattern maps to the different elements of Cloud Native systems * Patterns and their relationship to strategic formulation and design * An understanding of success (and failure) at companies that succeed with Cloud Native and are not unicorns
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How To Move Fast Without Breaking Everything (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 10th - 13th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Typescript Beyond the Stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Typescript beyond the stack (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Cloud Native Patterns
Jamie Dobson is co-founder and CEO of Container Solutions, a professional services consultancy specialising in cloud migration. A first encounter with a BBC computer and BASIC at the age of nine launched a lifelong passion for programming and software development. He eventually developed a matching passion for coaching and organisational strategy to help humans work effectively and beneficially with the technology that increasingly drives our lives.
Jamie is co-author of the upcoming O’Reilly book, Cloud Native Patterns. Jamie lives in London, England.