In less than three minutes, go from code on your workstation to a custom-built container images running in production and serving traffic.
We'll dynamically provision databases from the command line, connect them to your app, scale the app, and debug it. All without having to write pages and pages of Kubernetes YAML!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 22nd - 25th March 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Code to Production in less than 3 minutes on Kubernetes with Open Source tools
Rob de Canha-Knight has been involved in SUSE’s own journey through creating a Kubernetes based product from the very beginning and has worked with our EMEA customers to ensure their continued success as they march headstrong into the world of Kubernetes, containers and DevOps. Find him on Twitter @rssfed23