Microservices? Monolith? It doesn't matter! Let JenkinsX give you a preview environment for each Pull Request, on every repo you import JenkinsX into.In this talk, we'll take a Symfony4 application, import JenkinsX into it, and each Pull Request will have its own dynamic sub domain, running on a Kubernetes cluster, deployed using helm. This is just skimming the surface of awesome power for your Symfony projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Peeble: An F# -> PHP Transpiler (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
JenkinsX - All your repos are belong to us
Paul Dragoonis, a member of PHP, PHP-FIG and the Jenkins teams, is a full-stack software consultant at Team Neev, where he architects, designs and implements software solutions for a variety of large organizations in the public and private sector. Paul spends a significant amount of his time rolling out CI/CD pipelines and enjoys sharing his experiences with the wider community by way of private training or conference speaking.