Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Doug will share with you the steps to build a virtual ARt gallery, with web technology available today, but also take a peek at the new WebXR technology that is coming to your browsers soon!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast and Beautiful: Modern Image Delivery Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 19th - 23rd July 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Jun 2021 — Concordium Takeover (Online Meetup on 28th June 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Building an ARt Gallery in the Browser
Doug is is a freelance mobile performance expert, having helped thousands of developers speed up their mobile apps and websites. A Google Developer Expert and the author of O’Reilly’s “High Performance Android Apps,” Doug has spoken at developer conferences in the US and Europe, and blogs regularly at dougsillars.com. He is currently working as a freelance digital nomad, traveling with his family in Europe.