Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
W. Edwards Deming was a “quality pioneer’ whose ideas have deeply affected how we work in agile and lean teams. Mike's presentation will give a quick overview of lean and agile, then take the audience through his journey discovering Deming’s influence on quality, lean and agile.
As a result of the presentation the audience should gain a better understanding of lean, agile and of Deming’s influence on quality. Knowing where the ideas on agile, lean and quality came from has helped him in his work in software quality and should also help the people who attend the presentation!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Certified Product Owner with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 9th - 10th November 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (Online Meetup on 22nd October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Rewriting Legacy Code (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
What did Deming's work on quality do for us?
Mike has been a tester for 20 years and is currently the tester for Geckoboard. He has been a Tester and a Test Lead, and worked as a part of waterfall, lean and agile teams.