Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a result of the presentation the audience should gain a better understanding of lean, agile and of Deming’s influence on quality. Knowing where the ideas on agile, lean and quality came from has helped him in his work in software quality and should also help the people who attend the presentation!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Delivery Week (Online Conference on 27th - 29th July 2021)
- The What & Why of Continuous Discovery (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (Online Meetup on 29th July 2021)
- Storytelling: Shifting the Culture Through Sharing Experiences (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- How To Make Loveliness (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
What did Deming's work on quality do for us?
Mike has been working in testing for 20 years and is currently the lone tester for Geckoboard. He has been a Test Lead and has also worked as a part of waterfall, lean and agile teams.