YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 7th - 10th February 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 7th - 11th March 2022)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Communication & Influence for Techies: An Unconventional Look at conversations (Online Meetup on 20th January 2022)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to Involve People with Disabilities (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Taking Back “Software Engineering”
Dave Farley is a pioneer of Continuous Delivery, thought-leader and expert practitioner in CD, DevOps, TDD and software development in general.
Dave has been a programmer, software engineer, systems architect and leader of successful teams, for many years, from the early days of modern computing, taking those fundamental principles of how computers and software work, and shaping ground-breaking, innovative approaches that have changed how we approach modern software development. Dave has challenged conventional thinking and lead teams to build world class software.