YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Continuous Delivery as a practical process (SkillsCast recorded in March 2012)
- Azure DevOps (in Online on 15th July 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (in Online Event on 16th July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Taking Back “Software Engineering”
Dave Farley is a thought-leader in the field of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Software Development in general. He is co-author of the Jolt-award winning book 'Continuous Delivery' a regular conference speaker and blogger and one of the authors of the Reactive Manifesto. Dave has been having fun with computers for over 30 years has worked on most types of software, from firmware, through tinkering with operating systems and device drivers, to writing games, and commercial applications of all shapes and sizes.