Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This can be a difficulty for introverted persons, who can be eager to share their ideas and contribute to the teams but might be unable to do so because a very social environment can be very overwhelming to them.
In this talk, María will share her views as an introverted in an Agile team and how can everyone create spaces so introverts can feel more included in all stages of Agile development: * What does being an introvert really means? Everyone has their own ideas about introversion so she'll do a quick review of various psychological models and see what they all have in common to define what really is being introverted. * The challenges introverts can face on an Agile Team and her experiences about it. * What can introverts bring to the team? Being introverted is not a disadvantage, but it can be really easy to overlook their creative ways of thinking. * How to create spaces for introverts during the Agile cycle, where they can express their ideas comfortably and feel appreciated by their peers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Product Elevation July (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)