Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This can be a difficulty for introverted persons, who can be eager to share their ideas and contribute to the teams but might be unable to do so because a very social environment can be very overwhelming to them.
In this talk, María will share her views as an introverted in an Agile team and how can everyone create spaces so introverts can feel more included in all stages of Agile development: * What does being an introvert really means? Everyone has their own ideas about introversion so she'll do a quick review of various psychological models and see what they all have in common to define what really is being introverted. * The challenges introverts can face on an Agile Team and her experiences about it. * What can introverts bring to the team? Being introverted is not a disadvantage, but it can be really easy to overlook their creative ways of thinking. * How to create spaces for introverts during the Agile cycle, where they can express their ideas comfortably and feel appreciated by their peers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)