Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This can be a difficulty for introverted persons, who can be eager to share their ideas and contribute to the teams but might be unable to do so because a very social environment can be very overwhelming to them.
In this talk, María will share her views as an introverted in an Agile team and how can everyone create spaces so introverts can feel more included in all stages of Agile development: * What does being an introvert really means? Everyone has their own ideas about introversion so she'll do a quick review of various psychological models and see what they all have in common to define what really is being introverted. * The challenges introverts can face on an Agile Team and her experiences about it. * What can introverts bring to the team? Being introverted is not a disadvantage, but it can be really easy to overlook their creative ways of thinking. * How to create spaces for introverts during the Agile cycle, where they can express their ideas comfortably and feel appreciated by their peers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)