Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Building a shared understanding between business and development can be messy. Humans scribble on whiteboards, rip up index cards, and stick things to the wall.
Automating examples brings huge benefits, but standardised BDD practices can feel artificial. You'll see a typical Gherkin-oriented methodology and how it works, then explore some more natural visual formats for examples, and how they can practically be used to drive test.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Doodle Driven Development
Ciaran helps teams at all levels of ability improve via training and coaching. He has been a PHP professional since the late 90s and is passionate about TDD, BDD and Agile methodologies. He is lead maintainer of PhpSpec, a unit level BDD tool.