A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Then you will learn how you should configure your first build in the way that not only will compile your application but it will also check the quality of your code. Next you will switch to environment creation where you will prepare ARM template and pipeline, that will provision environments in Azure for the already prepared application. Finally, you will connect both elements into one and create automatic deployment to Azure. The test environment will be done automatically and for production you will create blue-green deployment configuration that will include approval flow. When finished, you will have explored the latest DevOps trends and insights in modern technologies which will allow you to release your application multiple times per day. And the most important thing - you will be able to implement it in your solution or organisation.
You should prepare your computers to be able to gain as much knowledge as it is possible from the workshop.
Please install or organise the following elements:
- Azure account on which you will be able to work. Of course, it can be a test account (must)
- Visual Studio 2019 with Azure components extension installed (must)
- Unfortunately, without those tools it will be hard for you to take part in this workshop.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Headless Flipper - embeddable mobile devtools for your CI and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Headless Flipper: Embeddable Mobile Devtools for Your CI and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
Tutorial: Hands-on Azure DevOps – create, build and deploy an application for Azure
Michal is a developer, designer and sometimes architect. He began programming over 20 years ago starting from Basic and Assembler for 8-bit computers. For over 10-years he has been creating applications for .net platform for the world’s largest companies. Currently, he is specialising in web applications development.