Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this talk Alexis and Ivan will share with you five real world stories of Kubernetes adoption. What did they learn? What should you do, or not do?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Making Cloud Native Apps Easier with GitOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars
Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study
Ivan has more than 17 years experience in the technology industry covering consulting, product development, architecture and solution deployment throughout the financial, telecoms and pharmaceutical industries with significant expertise in automation of data focused solutions. Currently working at the UKHome Office, Ivan is responsible for designing and implementing the CI/CD for their Digital Platform.
Alexis Richardson is the founder of Weaveworks, makers of Weave - a new product for Docker and containerized applications. Previously, Alexis was Head of Product for App Suite & Real Time Intelligence at Pivotal, where he led commercial vFabric products that moved to Pivotal from VMware, including open source projects Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis and Tomcat.