Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Making Cloud Native Apps Easier with GitOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2017)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Before and After Kubernetes - Was It Worth It and Why? A joint case study
Ivan has more than 17 years experience in the technology industry covering consulting, product development, architecture and solution deployment throughout the financial, telecoms and pharmaceutical industries with significant expertise in automation of data focused solutions. Currently working at the UKHome Office, Ivan is responsible for designing and implementing the CI/CD for their Digital Platform.
Alexis Richardson is the founder of Weaveworks, makers of Weave - a new product for Docker and containerized applications. Previously, Alexis was Head of Product for App Suite & Real Time Intelligence at Pivotal, where he led commercial vFabric products that moved to Pivotal from VMware, including open source projects Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis and Tomcat.