Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn how to explain Docker to your grandma through the story of Geeno: Geeno is a world famous Italian chef that’s often called to work in kitchens around the globe. Doing that he’s seen it all: poor conditions, different tools, different spoken languages. He’s had enough now and he wants to find a way to bring his laboratory wherever he goes. If you don’t know what Docker is you’ll get an explanation in plain English, and if you know already you may have a laugh at Geeno’s misadventures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: How to Explain Microservices to your Grandma (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- Getting Started with CI/CD with Dave Farley (Online Course on 2nd - 3rd December 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- How developers are the new security rockstars