Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn how to explain Docker to your grandma through the story of Geeno: Geeno is a world famous Italian chef that’s often called to work in kitchens around the globe. Doing that he’s seen it all: poor conditions, different tools, different spoken languages. He’s had enough now and he wants to find a way to bring his laboratory wherever he goes. If you don’t know what Docker is you’ll get an explanation in plain English, and if you know already you may have a laugh at Geeno’s misadventures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: How to Explain Microservices to your Grandma (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Patterns for a Successful Cloud Native Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)