Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn how to explain Docker to your grandma through the story of Geeno: Geeno is a world famous Italian chef that’s often called to work in kitchens around the globe. Doing that he’s seen it all: poor conditions, different tools, different spoken languages. He’s had enough now and he wants to find a way to bring his laboratory wherever he goes. If you don’t know what Docker is you’ll get an explanation in plain English, and if you know already you may have a laugh at Geeno’s misadventures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: How to Explain Microservices to your Grandma (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Accelerated Software eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 18th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)