Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Learn how to explain Docker to your grandma through the story of Geeno: Geeno is a world famous Italian chef that’s often called to work in kitchens around the globe. Doing that he’s seen it all: poor conditions, different tools, different spoken languages. He’s had enough now and he wants to find a way to bring his laboratory wherever he goes. If you don’t know what Docker is you’ll get an explanation in plain English, and if you know already you may have a laugh at Geeno’s misadventures.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: How to Explain Microservices to your Grandma (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- DevSecOps and the Fight Against Friction (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)