Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This talk is a series of patterns you can use for preparing for, and having, difficult conversations with the people you work with to resolve problems and conflicts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Training from the Back of the Room with Ben Maynard and Jon Spruce (in London on 28th - 29th November 2022)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th December 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 29th - 30th November 2022)
- Foundations of Social Leadership (Online Meetup on 18th January 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- How to Scale: Rethinking the Product Design Career Ladder (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Lightning Talk: Design Patterns for Difficult Conversations
Hywel is the founder of Skiller Whale which helps companies get the most from their tech teams through targeted hands-on training. He also organises Tech Leader Dinners. He likes working with humans, but also computers, machine learning, startups and funk music.