Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 27th - 30th July 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- Product Elevation 2021 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2021)
- Product Elevation July (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Do the Loco-MotionLayout: Building animations with MotionLayout
Mike Scamell is a Senior Android Developer for Blinkist, working remotely out of Leeds, UK. He’s also the host of the Android Snacks podcast (currently on hiatus). You’ll often find him consumed with UI whether that’s playing with VectorDrawables, SharedElementTransitions or meticulously tweaking an animation. Mike instantly fell in love with MotionLayout and has been finding creative uses for it ever since.