A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this workshop participants will be able to learn the basics of Nix, and will go from turning a cabal based project into something that Nix can build and deploy. You will look at how the Nix provided docker tooling works and how you can create a minimal docker image of your Haskell service. You will also explore Nix based development workflows and what tools you can use for that.
Workshop requirement: A Linux or OSX Laptop with Nix installed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 11th November 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)