Meta Reinforcement Learning is like Transfer Learning in Reinforcement Learning algorithms. Meta Reinforcement Learning has recently gained a lot of popularity by producing impressive results on a number of different tasks. It was extensively discussed at ICLR'19 this year. In this talk, Ali Chaudhry will present the details behind Meta Reinforcement Learning algorithms and share how they achieve state of the art results.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinforcement Learning & Creative Applications (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Product Owner (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- How AI can be used to enable assisted living for the ageing population (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The importance of DataOps (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Meta Reinforcement Learning: The Power of Generalizing RL Algorithms
Ali is a self-taught programmer, currently doing a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and Education at University College London. His research focuses on applying human-centered learning science theories on Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms. These days he's obsessed with GANs and Variational Autoencoders.