Meta Reinforcement Learning is like Transfer Learning in Reinforcement Learning algorithms. Meta Reinforcement Learning has recently gained a lot of popularity by producing impressive results on a number of different tasks. It was extensively discussed at ICLR'19 this year. In this talk, Ali Chaudhry will present the details behind Meta Reinforcement Learning algorithms and share how they achieve state of the art results.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reinforcement Learning & Creative Applications (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 3rd - 6th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Post Quantum Cryptography Apocalypse (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Meta Reinforcement Learning: The Power of Generalizing RL Algorithms
Ali is a self-taught programmer, currently doing a PhD in Artificial Intelligence and Education at University College London. His research focuses on applying human-centered learning science theories on Deep Reinforcement Learning algorithms. These days he's obsessed with GANs and Variational Autoencoders.