Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, you'll:
- Explore how side-effect isolation can help avoiding bugs.
- Learn how to model your data and share it as one unique stream between your view and your presenter.
- Discover the ways a unidirectional data flow makes adding new functionality easy and safe.
- Look at how you can easily deal with collateral side effects, such as navigation.
After this talk, you’ll be able to write a robust and reactive architecture for your app, taking full advantage of RxJava.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 20th - 21st May 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Monitoring Temperature (with Too Many Bluetooth Thermometers) (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- Rusty Azure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)