Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your relationship with RxJava doesn't have to be complicated. You may have found many ways to use it wrong but it is powerful when used properly.In fact, RxJava can guide you in shaping a sound architecture for your app. To do this, you only have to follow a few but decisive principles.
In this talk, you'll:
- Explore how side-effect isolation can help avoiding bugs.
- Learn how to model your data and share it as one unique stream between your view and your presenter.
- Discover the ways a unidirectional data flow makes adding new functionality easy and safe.
- Look at how you can easily deal with collateral side effects, such as navigation.
After this talk, you’ll be able to write a robust and reactive architecture for your app, taking full advantage of RxJava.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)