Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your relationship with RxJava doesn't have to be complicated. You may have found many ways to use it wrong but it is powerful when used properly.In fact, RxJava can guide you in shaping a sound architecture for your app. To do this, you only have to follow a few but decisive principles.
In this talk, you'll:
- Explore how side-effect isolation can help avoiding bugs.
- Learn how to model your data and share it as one unique stream between your view and your presenter.
- Discover the ways a unidirectional data flow makes adding new functionality easy and safe.
- Look at how you can easily deal with collateral side effects, such as navigation.
After this talk, you’ll be able to write a robust and reactive architecture for your app, taking full advantage of RxJava.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)