Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You can benefit from this talk no matter what’s your level of expertise. As a junior, you will learn that you are not alone, that you can stop the impostors syndrome, and to be a better apprentice. As a senior, you will learn the benefits of being a good mentor, and how to become one. Lara will share her experience as a developer who is working on growing up in the career ladder.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Leadership Guide for the Reluctant Leader (In‑Person Workshop) (in London on 29th July 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- The Myth of Team Autonomy: Why it is an Illusion and We Still Need It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Software Architecture, Team Topologies, and Complexity Science (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Supporting Each Other: Growth for Juniors and Seniors
Lara is a self-made Android developer based in Berlin. Her passion for Android made her transition from her background in science to software development. Her dream is to make apps more accessible for everyone. When she's not attending a tech meetup, you will find her playing video games and with her dog Lily.