Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Believe it or not, SpecFlow is 10 years old. The project started in 2009 and it was not only Gáspár's very first open-source project, but also his first try at improving his development process with BDD.
This talk is a kind of retrospect, but not in a sentimental, nostalgic way (OK, maybe a little bit). Through the presentations and workshops Gáspár has delivered so far, he will try to discover how BDD and the supporting tools like SpecFlow have been changing in the past 10 years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Track Lead: Continuous Behavior – BDD in Continuous Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)