A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
If this is the kind of answers you get from your colleagues, then this game is made for you!
It can be very hard to get people to invest in built-in quality practices. These practices have an un-intuitively greater impact on productivity than downstream quality practices. Instead of torturing your colleagues with training on the queuing theory, just play the Built-in Quality Game! Players will experience and feel the built-in-quality speed-up.
Key benefits of the game include: * Unlike other serious games, this one uses a realistic software team setting * It covers the full value stream, from idea to deployment * It contains both exploratory (Lean Startup, Walking skeleton) and correctness (BDD, TDD, CI, DevOps, Software Crafting) practices * All the rules and material are available to get you started quickly * There is no technical pre-requisite * It’s short, a game is only 1h15 * It’s fun
Whether you are a team member, scrum master or coach: try it, learn plenty, have a good time and transform the way you work!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- BDD Alchemy: Change your Heavy Lead (Pb) Code into Pure Gold (Au) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Product Elevation June (Online Meetup on 22nd June 2021)
- Impactful Communication (Online Meetup on 23rd June 2021)
- Transitioning from Being a Solo Tester to Being a Part of a Team (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)