A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Join Russ and Jenny for this collaborative session, exploring example driven operational testing and chaos engineering. Use real world examples and failure modes to vividly imagine how things could go wrong in your production environments, and generate hypotheses and experiments to help explore weaknesses before they occur and find failures before they happen.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Learning To Be Successful at “Being Wrong”™ In The Cloud (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Workshop: From Failures to Hypotheses, Examples to Evidence
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io, makers of the Chaos Toolkit that is a free open source toolkit for getting started with Chaos Engineering. He is author of Antifragile Software: Building Adaptable Software with Microservices and Head First Software Development, and provides a mix of engaging conceptual theory and practical exercises as an international speaker on techniques for helping software adapt to the ever-present force of change.
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.