Making development and production environments play nice together can be a real challenge. Docker and Django offer some neat functionality on both ends to make the process smoother and boost productivity. We’ll be putting the individual pieces together nicely to build what looks like a neatly dockerised Django app - from making Django use environment variables to speak to containerised services all the way to the minefield that is logging.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 15th - 16th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Django London Meetup
Hendrik founded Systemati.co, the specialist consultancy to build resilient data pipelines where they are most needed and make data flow seamlessly from source to model, dashboard and/or algorithm. Despite being a Data Scientist, he’s is an engineer by training and praises operational efficiency and productivity - hence the passion for DevOps. He’s honed his skills in industries like cyber security, finance, and consumer electronics, at companies like Panaseer and Dyson, and comes with science creds from Imperial College.