Will will talk about the Power Platform personas and how they, and other factors drive the planning process.
London Power BI UG Challenge: Topic - How demographics impacts on driving license?.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s New with Power BI (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Data-Driven Improvement of Software Quality with Markus Harrer (Online Course on 27th - 28th September 2021)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 11th - 14th October 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Hedge your Bets with Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
London #PowerBI user group with Will Thompson
Will is a self-confessed data geek, working his way through sysadmin and DBA roles before joining Microsoft. He spent 5 years helping customers in the UK implement and get value out of Microsoft's BI solution. When an opportunity arose to move into product engineering world he jumped at it, translating customer and market requirements into new features. Most recently he’s tackling Operations and Analytics across Power BI, Power Apps, Flow and other products, using Microsoft’s tools to run their own business.