Will will talk about the Power Platform personas and how they, and other factors drive the planning process.
London Power BI UG Challenge: Topic - How demographics impacts on driving license?.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s New with Power BI (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Flexible Architectures: Microservices, Self-contained Systems and Continuous Delivery with Eberhard Wolff & Niko Will (Online Workshop on 22nd - 24th February 2022)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Workshop on 1st - 4th March 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th May 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on the Web (Online Meetup on 10th February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Architecture Meets Artificial Intelligence (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
London #PowerBI user group with Will Thompson
Will is a self-confessed data geek, working his way through sysadmin and DBA roles before joining Microsoft. He spent 5 years helping customers in the UK implement and get value out of Microsoft's BI solution. When an opportunity arose to move into product engineering world he jumped at it, translating customer and market requirements into new features. Most recently he’s tackling Operations and Analytics across Power BI, Power Apps, Flow and other products, using Microsoft’s tools to run their own business.