YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Tester AI Testing (Online Workshop on 5th - 7th September 2022)
- Improving Software Quality through Data with Markus Harrer (Online Workshop on 14th - 15th November 2022)
- Open Source MLOps - Pipelines & Orchestration (Online Meetup on 25th August 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
The role of taxonomies in the semantic landscape
Helen has been an independent information professional for over a decade. In a nutshell, she helps organisations sort out their messy content and data. She designs and implements taxonomies, ontologies and semantic models, to help companies fully exploit the value of their stuff. She has worked for clients including the BBC, Metropolitan Police and Pearson. She is also the chair of Europe's largest dedicated taxonomy conference, Taxonomy Boot Camp London, which takes place in October every year. When she's not doing all that she's a keen quizzer who's appeared on shows including Only Connect and Mastermind.